Pages

07 March 2008

Weekend is Here.




Today marks the end of a busy week. I am thankful the weekend is coming. Last night I sat down with photoshop and was able to get my drawing tablet to work with some pressure sensitivity settings. I am looking forward to doing some cool edits with it in the next while. Melanie F. and Sherry B. two models I know have hooked me up with a cool opportunity. I get to be the photographer at a pay-per-view event in Edmonton this weekend. It's a chance to do some event photography that I have never done before. Should be interesting as I am not allowed to use a flash. My 40D can shoot at really high ISO's and I have 2 decent lenses, however, I am REALLY wishing I had the 70-200 2.8 for this event along with a sweet battery grip. However, I know the equipment won't matter, it's the ability of moi to get the shots that matters. I am excited to see how I can do with this event. I hope to have pics posted this weekend. I hope it'll lead to some new opportunities and connections. Maybe one day I'll make some cash to buy that 70-200 lens....(hoping)....also stay tuned this month. I am going to hook up with a bludomain website and get it up and running asap. :)