Pages

06 March 2008

Photoshop Art




I am totally interested in learning the skills of taking a photo and turning it in to a work of art. I've been reading a magazine called Imagine FX and trying my hardest to see how these artists can create these types of creations. Here is a link to some awesome examples of what I am talking about.

Check out an artist V.Hulbert - her work is awesome....the pic posted in this blog is something I colored when I was just learning photoshop. :) I have a lot to learn.

Reading magazines like ImagineFX are great ways to learn new techniques. It comes with a CD full of goodies, free brushes, textures, tutorials...and lots more. I highly recommend picking up magazines like this and trying out some of the things they show.




Here is a helpful link I just found for painting in photoshop. :)

No comments: