Pages

10 March 2008

Monday Fun


Wow, I take a deep breath and look at this week as one crazy roller coaster ride. First of all, report cards are due on Friday. Then I have a conference in Edmonton coming up on Thursday and Friday at RiverCree. Basically, crazy...crazy times ahead for this dude.


The weekend was fun, shooting the pay-per-view event was fun. Talked with a freelancer for the Edmonton Journal there and saw that he had the 70-200 I am dreaming of. He said it's a staple lens that all of the media guys use. I was very jealous and was basically sold on buying this lens.....only small problem now is the matter of the $2000 price tag, hehehe. Anyone wanna throw some cash my way pretty please?


Not much to say today, just overwhelmed with the road ahead. The nice part is at the end of this road (end of March) lies a beautiful Spring Break...which will be much appreciated. :)


No comments: