Pages

23 March 2008

Easter Sunday


Saturday was a good day, met an old friend named Richard in Edmonton at the Edmonton South Church. Turns out he has met someone and is now a married man, congrats to big Rich!! :)


I am patiently waiting for my Bludomain site to go live. I was told it may take up to 72 hours. I hope it goes live soon. http://www.randypond.ca/ should be alive and kicking soon I hope. I am not 100% done it but it is close to being finished. I am still trying to pick some songs I like for it. The music on there is mostly temp for now.


I hope everyone has had a good Easter Holiday.....I had a restful one. Nice to see the Oilers are still hanging around. Maybe there is a slight chance of them making it in yet for a playoff run.


My parents will come soon for my Spring Break - looking forward to that.


-Randy

No comments: