Pages

25 March 2008

RANDYPOND.CA is LIVE :)


Just some happy news for a Tuesday! :) My website is live....well, it shows up on my computer so hoping others can see it too. Check http://www.randypond.ca/ and if possible try using my contact form to see if it works. I am excited, I want to add more to my galleries and get it looking even better in the weeks to come. :) I am excited to have my own site. Thanks to Jenn for supporting me in getting this far with my photography. I love you so much. Busy week of work for me this is going to be a tough week to survive. Can not wait until the weekend. Congrats to the Oilers for making the playoff race exciting....they will most likely miss but wow they are close. 3 points out and who knows what will happen. They just need to win, win, win and win and maybe....just maybe. :)

-Randy

No comments: