Pages

20 March 2008

Easter Break


Today is the last day of school before a small break. No school Friday or Monday, which is a welcome time for teachers. Next week brings even more busy times with 2 nights being Celebreation of Learning and that will take time to prepare and visit with families.

This week I've taken a big step in planning for my photography. I have paid to get the domain name http://www.randypond.ca/ and now have that as my new space for a webpage. Bludomain is where I am developing my site and will soon be asking them to go live with my site. I want to simplify my photography so that being online takes up zero of my time. I want to focus on the things I enjoy. My time spent online needs to be as minimal as possible. If you want to stay in touch with me you can check out my new site. I will not be posting as much new work as I was on pbase. Yet, I will have some news and photos for people to see. I am also not planning any new shoots for the near future. I am lagged down with a LOT of photos yet to be processed from recent shoots. I will work on finishing those up so that I can send them out to the models I have worked with.

As for Time for Print work, until my website is working I do not plan on doing any shoots. I also will be doing only very selective work. I feel my portfolio has enough strength in it that I want to start using my time for more business side of photography. I also want to have weekends to spend with my wife and 2 precious kittens. I am also removing my old email address so contact me through my website in the future should you wish to contact me. Thanks to all the photographers and people that have supported my photography. I am excited to show the new website and hopeful it will result in something positive for me.

~~~ Happy Easter!!!
-Randy