Pages

17 March 2008

Update St.Pats Day! :)

Happy Saint Patricks Day Everyone!!

Today before midnight is when bludomain is supposed to send me my site to start working on. I am VERY excited. I am not going to tell what template I selected...I want it to be a surprise.

Last week was a lot of fun. I was able to go to a conference in Edmonton at the RiverCree Resort. On Thursday I went in to the banquet hall and sat at a randomly assigned table. People started to come in and started joining me at the table. One person sat down next to me and as I read his nametag I could not believe the person I was sitting next to. His nametag read Lance Scout and I was so amazed that out of all the places I'd be sitting beside Lance. I had met Lance back in 1997 when I was a student teacher doing my internship at St.Patrick School of Fine Art in Lethbridge. He is from the Blood Reserve down by Lethbridge and together we planned a First Nation Art show in Lethbridge. It was a lot of fun and he had a BIG impact on me as a young teacher. He is just a great person and one of those people you don't forget. He is an amazing artist and I was blessed to see some of his personal work in his room at the resort. Jenn also got to meet him and his 16 year old son that came to the conference with him. It was an awesome part of my time at the conference for sure. I hope I can see Lance again, maybe this summer and maybe collaborate with him on some kind of art venture.

The weekend can be summed up by saying STRESS - I am having every problem imaginable with my report cards. I don't want to talk about it, lets just say GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and I'll leave it at that. :)

I can't wait to end this week and have some time to relax. March Madness baby!!! I hope I can take in a few games. Love NCAA basketball.....I had fun playing Nestor NBA 2K8 on the weekend, he BEAT me with the Nets.....I was the lowly Raptors...but I won every other game so not worried about my 2k8 skills. :)

Have a GOOD week people...stay tuned for Bludomain updates. :)
-Randy

No comments: