Pages

06 May 2008

70-200 HAS LANDED


Okay, today totally ROCKED!!!!! I got my 70-200mm 2.8 IS lens!!! yeah baby!!! (Austin Powers Voice). I also got the battery grip for the 40D (droooool) and a filter for my lens. I am one HAPPY photographer dude. Can't wait to shoot like a mad man with it....beware...better pics to come peeps. :)

Here is a teaser of a flower in our front yard...one of the 1st images taken with the bad boy!!! :)

Jenn also got the Petrof piano today, so it's a great front on all artistic fronts in our home. Now plz let us find a pot of gold somewhere. :)

-Randy

2 comments:

Rachel Schultz said...

congratulations....now go out and take some pictures ;)

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

COngratulations !! I bet that is pretty exciting !!!

So how far away from that flower were you ?