Pages

18 April 2008

Weekend and Blizzard Approach

Well...snow is on the way, maybe not a blizzard but snow is coming. Such strange Alberta weather, I guess not strange because it's kind of normal for Alberta. Anywhere else it might be considered strange. Last weekend was so nice and warm and now the cold is moving in.
Last night was an AWESOME hockey game. I love how watching the Flames lose is almost better then seeing the Oilers win. The great part was seeing those last few seconds ticking off the clock and seeing Calgary struggle to get the puck out of their zone. Hopefully Sunday night will be the end of this playoff run for Cowtown.
I am happy to survive until the weekend, it's been a busy week. Threw in a PD day this week and it's been a bit busy. :) I am done Linda's wedding photos and mailed them out. No current photography sessions are booked...(hint, hint).....so if anyone wants some pictures (hint, hint) they can contact me via my website. :)
Hopefully I'll get out this weekend even if it's cold and do some pictures...I miss photography. My Canon 40D is collecting dust.
Have a good weekend everyone! :)
-Randy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Randy,
Great site. Blows mine away. Again you're inspired me by raising the bar. I'm stuck in Cowtown, blizzard is full blown here.
Still gotta have a coffee some time. Challenge group misses you.

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

The snow truly is a bummer after the nice weather we had ! Lucky me, I get to shoot a wedding next weekend ( outdoors ) LOL!