Pages

16 April 2008

Wednesday

Well, not a lot going on other then work. :) Just trying to finish up wedding photos for Linda and Yves and get them mailed out today. I have been really thinking about my photography and where I want to go with it. The website has been fun and I am really proud of it, however I do want to start generating some shoots and getting busy with my camera soon. As the weather gets warm I really want to get out there and do photography. I am VERY happy San Jose won last night in the hockey world. Things were starting to worry me and flashbacks to when the Shames almost won another cup started to come back. I hope they are golfing in 2 games.
I have a professional development day tomorrow in Sherwood Park, going to go to Costco to get some prints done for our office wall.

No comments: