Pages

27 April 2008

Anniversary Weekend

Well the weekend was amazing. Jenn and I stayed at the Four Points in Edmonton. The same place we spent our first wedding night. We had a fantastic weekend, picked up the Matrix and had to wait a long time due to power outage issues. However it was worth the wait. We love our new car and look forward to the summer now. We also attended a great concert, the band LIVE was in Edmonton and rocking at River Cree. We had a good time listening to some LIVE classics. I got myself a tshirt and CD to rock in the Matrix with. Jenn said a goodbye to the Tercel but seems HAPPY with her new ride. We also got ourselves matching bibles, well, not exactly the same, hers is hot pink and lime and mine is blues and browns. They are pretty modern looking bibles, I plan to get some pics of them soon. Church was great too, Pastor Dan was great as always and we had a good time seeing Trevor and Tracy.
Today we head out to the Scrabble Tournament in Sherwood Park. Jenn is my secret weapon, I hope Lamont Elementary can kick butt. Lindsay and her man are coming too....so the Flames and Oiler fans will need to unite for a common cause. :) I'm going to go wash my Matrix and take pics today as it got a little "dirty" this weekend due to the meltdown. A big truck sprayed our poor car with dirty water. I am also an airhead....lost a 40D battery this weekend somewhere, hope it turns up as they only cost an arm and a leg. Ohhhhh and last but not least, Jenn and I found a used Petrof piano in St.Albert at Don's Piano Warehouse. Don is an awesome dude and we feel lucky to find this piano. We slapped down some money....errrr....plastic and it is ours...hehehhehe. :) Jenn's gonna be a solid piano teacher with that baby, it sounds amazing!!! :)
That's a weekend update. :) I ate WAY too much!!!! We had lots of great meals on our weekend together. :) Now here are some pics.......


1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Totally adorable and Happy Anniversary !!!