Pages

26 March 2008

Website


I have been enjoying having a website, now the fun of deciding what pictures to show in each gallery. I am also trying to figure out what is the best way to present my galleries. I change my mind so often it's tough deciding on what to include. Right now I am thinking of:


  • wedding gallery

  • ~ the ladies (for all the great portraits of models and friends I have done)

  • ~ the gentlemen (for the dudes I've worked with)

  • ~ the kids (for child photos)

  • ~ couples (for the love birds)

  • ~ life (for things in life that caught my eye, be it nature, still life, or anything that I can't classify under another gallery

  • ~ event photography (for sports events, etc. that I have done)

Those are all I can think of for now. If anyone can think of more galleries please let me know. Contact me through my website http://www.randypond.ca/ and I will be very glad to hear from you.


On a final note, GO OILERS, I think I might grow a playoff run beard until Edm is out for sure from this year's playoff run. Not sure if I can stick with it, but they are sure close and how sweet it'd be if they made another cup run without Pronger (that loser). I am at work until 8pm tonight.....so won't be home until 8:30pm....


-Randy

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Great website ! I love the crisp colors . I still need to mess with mine but haven't the time. One day I will.

Great job again !