Pages

05 April 2008

Snow in April


It's a snowy morning in Vegreville. I will be driving in to Red Willow this morning with my Mom and Dad to take in Pastor Dan's next sermon on being FEARLESS. Hope to see the famous Trevor Boller there as well. :) I hear he got a new lens that I am most likely going to be VERY jealous of. :) I need to find some funds so I can buy my 2.8 70-200 baby that is faithfully waiting for me in the store.


I hope the roads will be safe for us today as we travel in to church. It's not a very nice day, we were planning to have a picnic in Edmonton and I think that plan is not gonna float today. Hopefully I'll get some pretty pictures in the snow today. I think pics with snow are beautiful. I'll see what I can capture...might be the last snow of the year.....(hoping)......


-Randy

No comments: