Pages

06 April 2008

Sunday - Last Day of Spring Break



Woke up and made some blueberry pancakes for my Mom and Dad before they packed up their van and left. I pray they have a safe trip home to WA State. Having them here was a real personal and spiritual boast. More then I could of asked for, having Dad to talk with and working with him was great. He really was a HUGE help installing floors and just being here for me. I couldn't of asked for more. I really hope to see them more maybe this summer some time.

Jenn and I went to Wal-mart and Canadian Tire and picked out some drapes for the office. We also started putting together a computer desk we got from costco. It's pretty complex but hopefully it'll be done before the week is over...hehehhe. The new office space is going to be awesome. I am looking forward to having it up and going soon. It'll be in our laundry room where we painted a new colour and installed laminate. It'll look great once it all comes together. That will mean my "green" room in the basement will still be a room for storing my photography gear and be a good spot to do art and hold my art supplies as well. I can't wait to do more artwork this summer if I can motivate myself to start painting again. I sure miss it.

Well, I am hoping to head to Subway for some supper.....Jenn's just finishing a phonecall with her Mom and we'll be going. Hope everyone had a good weekend.
-Randy

No comments: