Pages

20 April 2008

MATRIX 2009





Jenn and I are trading the old Tercel in and getting a 2009 Matrix. We're going with the orange colour shown in the pictures. :) I love this car, it's going to be a great car to drive around in this summer. I can't wait to get some nice pictures of it. We're going with the XR package with tinted windows and a front deflector. I can't wait, we'll pick it up on Friday! :) April 25th is a day off for me so I will be spending the day in Edmonton. :)


This weather has BEEN HORRID.....so much snow in such a short period of time. Talk about being snowed in....we shovelled a lot today just to get out of the driveway. Been busy doing organizing and cleaning today. Trying hard to get the house in order. Anyway, hope everyone had a good weekend. :)

-Randy

No comments: