Pages

05 April 2014

April 5th. A sad sad sad Day. RIP SCULLY.

So today we said goodbye to our cat/friend/fur baby, Scully. She took a turn for the worst and to make a long story short we realized we needed to do the right thing. Our hearts have been heavy all day....we both kind of knew it was coming. We are torn and sad now and will miss that wonderful cat so much. I got her when she was a little kitten from Red Deer about 15 years ago. She is a wonderfully beautiful cat and had a personality that was complex and awesome. So many great memories and she really was part of our family. I am so sad and torn up right now and the sadness is insane. I do know that I am happy for the time we had. I am happy to have loved and been loved by Scully. I do have faith that I will see Scully again in heaven. We had prayer with her today and I feel deep down that God creates these wonderful creatures and he Loves Us so much that I don't think for a moment that today was the final goodbye. 

For now though I will grieve and feel the sadness of this loss. I know many people that have pets and had pets know the feelings I am having. Animals are amazing and most often they are > than people. I knew that this day was coming, just never wanted to face it. Thanks to the family and friends that have expressed their condolences and sympathies. <3

Feeling so sad tonight....I miss you Scully. 
-Randy 

No comments: