Pages

04 January 2010

~ 4/365 Oiler Cup ~

Today was a horrid day...back to work, had basketball practice tonite and had to stay late. Had the worst sleep, always do. I have never really met a teacher that sleeps like a baby the night before going back to work after a holiday. The brain just never ever shuts down enough to get a good night's sleep. Tonight I should sleep a lot better, doesn't take long to get back in the swing of things.
Busy month ahead but I am up for the challenge. I hope I can keep up my spirits. These last months of winter can be tough. I know once that spring comes it'll be all down hill from there. I look forward to this finish to the year. 2010 is good so far....keep it coming! :)
-Randy

4/365 project photo.....okay, nothing too amazing here, just my Oilers cup! :)
~ Oiler Cup 4/365 ~

No comments: