Pages

14 December 2009

~ Samantha Valentine ~

~ Samantha Valentine ~
~ Samantha Valentine ~
Well this is the LAST working Monday for me of 2009. I won't miss it at all. Started with a cold winter morning that with the windchill felt like -41......yeah good old Canadian winters. I am however so happy to be close to my Christmas Holidays. I am off after work on Dec.18th and then back at the job on Jan.4th. Looking forward to time with friends and family, the cats and just being able to relax and re-charge the battery for another semester.
I hope everyone is staying warm and enjoying life. I have not been too busy with photography but will start posting more of my edits, NEW and some OLD on my blog as much as I can. I do love writing on my blog and sharing work. Not sure who out there reads it as I never get too many comments.....don't be scared to comment. I appreciate comments. :)
-Randy

No comments: