Pages

19 November 2009

~ Madison ~

~ Madison ~
Yay, the Edmonton Oilers won....I was surprised to be honest. I was watching the game and Colorado was in control. School work called so I had to let it go. Then I came back after work and my friend Sonny told me the Oil came back. Sorry Oil for doubting, but only 2 wins out of the last 12 games does not make for hope.
Work this year has been quite busy and stressful. I am trying to stay afloat. It feels like every day is a rollercoaster ride. I am just hoping to make it to Christmas and hopefully re-charge the batteries before I hit the second semester and off I go again.
Good news about my Dad!!! He is basically done his cancer treatments and will be heading home soon. I hope the doctors will give him great news once all is said and done with the treatments. I have not really been writing much in my blog, mostly because I have been crazy busy. I will try and post more here. I have some work I have been doing but have not been able to post it to the blog. Hopefully I'll be able to get some of it up soon. I have been just posting shots from a shoot I did with Madison recently. It was her birthday yesterday, happy be-lated BDAY Madison.

No comments: