Pages

24 October 2009

~ EIPS Photo Walk ~

I had a chance to go on a photo walk with a group of staff from EIPS, we had a fun time.  I got a chance to just enjoy the beauty of the plants and flowers at the Muttart in Edmonton.  It was peaceful to just be there and capture the beauty of nature inside, while outside it was raining and cold.  Here are a few of the edits I have from today:

~ Warmth ~
This shot I really enjoyed because it had such colourful orange and yellow leaves behind it.  It almost looks like lights, the 70-200 2.8  really blurred the background nicely.

~ Flower ~
This shot was lovely....I saw the water beads on it and felt I had to capture a few shots of it.  Added a texture layer in CS4 and not much else. 

~ Green Peace ~
Love the green in this shot, just enjoyed it for the colour and soft carpet it creates.

~ Distorted Red ~
Played with a lens baby that my friend Tara let me borrow.  It was funky.

~ Flower ~
This was a beautiful flower, I enjoyed it's simplicity. 

1 comment: