Pages

11 March 2009

~ COLD Weather ~

I love Alberta, -40 and then by the end of the week, supposed to be +8. Crazy days of March, March Madness for shure.

I am off to work, just did a quick edit from back when I started doing model photography. I had the chance to shoot with the awesome AntiSaint, aka Christina. She is a talented model, has some really cool ideas and looks when shooting with her. She is a blast to work with and really knows how to give the camera some great looks.

As for the Oilers....they picked up a point in Montreal, I guess it could of been worse. But it was a typical Oiler loss....give up the lead....choke in overtime by taking dumb penalties.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
~ Anti Saint ~

~ AntiSaint ~
~ AntiSaint ~
~ Anti Saint ~
~ AntiSaint ~
~ AntiSaint ~
Well, hopefully my report cards can be wrapped up today.....(crossing fingers and toes)
-Randy

No comments: