Pages

29 December 2008

Monday


WARNING - THE FOLLOWING BLOG IS A GEEKS ACCOUNT OF A VIDEO GAME AND IS INTENDED FOR FELLOW GAME GEEKS....hehehe
So my buddy Sonny and me, played some Gears of War 2 last night. We are "older" gamers and sometimes do not do so hot vs the young guns on xbox live. However we played some games of wingman last night. Wingman is basically 5 teams of 2 player teams. You get one life per round and the first to score 15 points wins. Sonny and I were awesome, working as a team we won 2 rounds of wingman and to spare people the details I'll just say it is a TON of fun that game. We ended our last win by making the final two players on the other team crawl on the ground until Sonny and I walked over to them and picked them up to use them as meat shields. It was sweet, hehehehe, hopefully we'll get our achievement for wingman tonite by winning another round of it. Watch, our luck will have run out and we'll go winless.


No comments: