Pages

12 September 2008

Weekend is here


This is going to be a fun weekend. I am doing a Maternity shoot which will be fun, hoping to get some amazing shots. Also, more fantasy football fun. I have to admit this fantasy football is awesome. I love watching it now and hoping for my players to do well. Thanks to Lindsay for getting me hooked and her hubby Marcus for making the league. I am also hoping to see Shantelle and drop off her Wedding photos, BIG thanks to her for being such a patient and understanding person.

Not much else going on, I am fighting off a cold and hope to stay healthy. It's such an easy time of year to get sick. I am gonna do my best, trying to avoid all pop and drinking LOTS of water and healthy liquids. This has been one LONG and exhausting week but I feel very good about it. It's nice to be back in to the swing of things.

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Hope you fight that cold ! I have one too and I feel drained completely!