Pages

29 May 2008

Year is Speeding to the Finish
















Days go by with such speed now. It's so close to summer, the kids sense it, I sense it. I do miss being young. Time did not go so quickly as a child. Summer seemed to last forever. A 2 week holiday felt like months of exploring, learning and just excitement about the world. Little things like picnics were awesome experiences. The smells of campfires, going for hikes all kinds of memories of being a kid come back to me. The adult world is so different. Deadlines, bills, home improvements, maintance and all kinds of endless responsibilities. From the moment adults wake up it seems like we are such a go go go go society. I admit I've been caught up in it. I used to think cellphones were silly. However with the way people live their lives now they have become extensions of themselves. It seems people go everywhere and are connected or wired. This summer holiday I really want to "unplug" maybe even become a hippie.....hee hee.



The pics in the post are of Steph and her man Andre. They are both very cool people and I was honored to take pics of them before they move away to Ontario. Congrats to them both as they are soon to be married. :)



-Randy

1 comment:

Rachel Schultz said...

I love the pinks in the first shot and the angle in the last shot. Fabulous work again Randy!!