Pages

05 May 2008

Iron Man Review and Weekend in Review


Well, Iron Man was quite a fun movie. Summer blockbuster genre and a visually fun movie to watch. I can't say I am a hardcore Iron Man fan but I knew of the character and I did want to see the movie. For a comic book flick it sure did better then some recent movies. Spider man 3 had to be the worst comic book movie in a long time. Iron Man redeems that flop and really shows how a movie should be made. There is a good mix of humor, action and a bit of romance too. The final Iron Man suit is super cool and will have lots of kids wanting to be Iron Man for Halloween this year. I'd rate this movie a 4.5 out of 5. :) Or just give it two thumbs up...it's definately worth seeing in the theater as it's action lends itself best to the big screen. :)

The weekend went great, I was REALLY hurting on Saturday with a very BAD headache. I did get over it but it wasn't fun. Jenn was able to finish our kitchen and painted a new colour, we also went and picked up new hardware for the cupboards. I am excited for this week....I'll just hint as to why....think 70-200!!! :) For those that know me they'll know what I'm talking about. :) I also picked up some new photoshop magazines from Chapters, I am excited about reading and learning some new photoshop techniques and just getting some artistic inspiration from them. Well, off to work I go for another week. Hope everyone had a nice weekend too.
-Randy

No comments: