Pages

20 May 2008

I was Tagged

Nahla and I on our long weekend together get caught napping :) Happy Victoria Day Peeps :)


Here are the rules:1. Link back to the person who tagged you.2. Post these rules on your blog.3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry

Okay Tammy Tagged me but I don't know even close to six random people to tag so it'll end on my end.

Here are my 6 unimportant things about myself....:)


  1. I have the hardest icon to get by playing random races in World of Warcraft The Frozen Throne, which basically means I have no life.....yay me.....

  2. I make up silly voices when I am driving alone

  3. I am a video game addict....I blame my parents for getting me that commodore 64.....

  4. I drink too much pop

  5. I have a licorice addicition

  6. My number in hockey was 73 and basketball was 67

ok, there are my 6 things......off to bed I go....
-Randy

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Good job !! Nice pictures too !