Pages

02 May 2008

Funny Joe Mathlete Post

I was reading some random blogs and came accross this...very funny. Now that I quit facebook I really don't miss the vampire biting game, the constant status updates and spending too much time with it. http://joemathlete.blogspot.com/
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.
Confirm Facebook Account Deactivation
Please let us know why you are deactivating. (required)_O_ I don't find Facebook useful.Please explain further:"Facebook is like a creepy and pointless videogame where people collect every person they've ever met, then waste their time spying on all the dumb bullshit they do all day. I don't care if some moron I went to high school with bought a new iPod, I don't want to play the vampire biting game, and I don't want people I don't care about to know what I'm up to if they're not going to bother asking me with words."-------------------------------------------You ever hear that Beach Boys song "I Just Wasn't Made For These Times?" Yeah.
Posted by Joe Mathlete at
2:03 PM 34 comments Links to this post
Labels:

No comments: