Pages

01 April 2008

Tuesday




Mom and Dad have arrived and today we made some damage on the floors. We stripped carpet out of the laundry room and started laying laminate floor down. It's a challenge as I've never done this kind of work before and I am learning by mistakes. Our saw we bought from Sears is doing a sweet job of cutting. It has a laser built in to make correct cuts in the boards.




Tomorrow I hope we'll be 99% done as most of the prep work has been done. The laundry room is tricky just cuz of all the stuff in it. Dad and I watched as sadly the Oilers lost to the Shames and now have the freedom to polish the golf clubs and hit the links. Calgary won't be far behind them as I am HOPING they get bounced out asap.




So far spring break has been fun, not working too hard and just enjoying the support and LOVE of my Mom and Dad. They gave me a gift of a bible today and I am VERY impressed with it. I hope to get some use of it in the next year. I am tired so I'm going to end this blog here. Time to go visit a bit with my folks and head to bed. Need energy for finishing the work tomorrow. :)




-Randy

No comments: