Pages

10 April 2008

HDR Photography


HDR Images are amazing. They really fascinate me and I think I am REALLY going to try and capture some images and play around with HDR in the near future more. It allows for some really interesting images that a camera just can't do with one image. However taking multiple exposures and blending them together is interesting and can lead to some pretty cool results.

Nathan Elson has some cool examples of buildings he shot in Calgary on his blog. He did some amazing shots there and I am hoping to get some good results as well. I'll maybe post some examples here or on my website should I get some worthy shots worth sharing. :)

Well, Calgary won last night, grrrrrrrrrr, so much for the sweep. Just hoping it's over in 5 or 6 and the Sharks win! :) This picture is of Cory Cardinal (best bud) and Chris Jericho (WWE Superstar) and moi (tall goofy guy) - Cory won tickets to a WWE PPV in Edmonton from the Edmonton Sun. We got to meet Chris Jericho and Victoria (women's champ) and get pics and autographs. It was right after Wrestlemania when Chris Bennoit (RIP) won.
-Randy

No comments: