Pages

15 April 2008

Camera

Just a review of the 70-200mm 2.8 IS lens I am dreaming of....I love this lens already and it's not yet in my bag. :) Maybe some kind person will donate money to my buy my dream lens fund. :)
Review Sample Pictures ISO 12233 Crops Vignetting
Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens Review
The Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8 L IS USM Lens is my favorite and most-used lens. Combining a very popular and very useful focal length range with excellent image quality, professional build quality, superb autofocus performance, a fast aperture and one of my favorite features - Canon's valuable 3-stop Image Stabilization - makes the 70-200 IS one of Canon's most desired lenses. When I really need to make every shot count, the 70-200 IS is one of the first lenses I will include in my bag. It is one of the most-professionally-used lenses available and finds a home in the kit of many, many serious amateurs as well.

No comments: