Pages

04 February 2008

Giants Win!!!!


Well, the weekend has finished and I have a day left on my pills. I am feeling about 85% better so that is good news to me. I have a short week today, only have to work until Wednesday (early dismisil day too). Then I have teacher's convention in Edmonton on Thursday and Friday.

I watched the Superbowl and was totally happy to watch the Giants win in a historical fashion. Those Manning kids sure know how to play the QB position. What a solid game winning drive in the last quarter, in the last minute of the game to win. I've never been a huge Giants fan but it is nice to see an underdog team win the big one. Even the "experts" on the Fox sportscast all took the Pats to win.

It's Monday morning and back to work I go. I am still fighting this sickness so I am feeling tired and run down. I need some warm spring weather and sunlight to put a jump back in to my step. I hope everyone has a great week. For now I leave you with a recent edit I have done of Ashley Phoenix.

2 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

That picture looks really neat !

Randy said...

Thanks Tammy!!! :)