Pages

29 February 2008

Friday :)


Oilers win....there might be a slim chance they could make the playoffs...hehehehe. Hey, as long as they are not officially eliminated then I'll cheer them on. If they miss it just means I get to enjoy spring and do other things then watch playoff hockey. After all, I admit to not loving hockey as much as I did when I was a kid. It's hard to cheer for the players when before their skill comes the dollar sign.

I am looking forward to a shoot this weekend with the lovely Cheryl Lynn. She's going to come out to the studio, first time for that. We have a few ideas, I'll wait till we get the pics done to show what we have in store. :) This will be our 4th time shooting together.

Today at school we're having an exteme winter fun day, with the temp. at around +6 I don't think it'll be much of a winter theme....maybe more of a slush fest.

I'll end this blog today by saying if anyone wants to donate $2000 so I can buy my dream lens, I'd be forever grateful and happy....hehehhe. :)

No comments: