Pages

11 February 2008

Back to work

Teacher's convention was actually REALLY good. I am surprised because usually I find it very boring and have a hard time finding sessions that mean anything. The highlight for me was Mark Tewksbury's keynote to start convention. He was funny, well spoken and really an inspirational speaker. He also handed around all 3 of his Olympic medals. I was able to hold the gold and that was pretty sweet. The rest of the sessions I attended were kind of along the same theme as Mark's, focusing on inspirational speakers. I feel a little more confident in my abilities and it was nice to hear I am doing a lot of good things in my professional life.

Friday after my convention I zoomed over to Melanie's place and we were able to sneak in a shoot. I have been talking with her for some time about doing a shoot and it finally happened. Her friend Ashley was there too and so I was able to sneak in a 2nd shoot with Ashley. Turns out Melanie is dating Ashley's brother. The modelling world is a small one after all...heheheh. I was able to put the homemade ghetto ring light to work and as usual I feel I got some good results with it.

I am back to work for another "short" week. Friday and Monday are holidays, **Randy does a happy dance**.
-Randy

No comments: