Pages

23 December 2008

Merry Christmas




It's Christmas time and in a few days the 25th will be here. It's a special time of year for so many and a time I like to reflect on life. I am so thankful for all of the gifts I have been given. It's a time of year where so many have so little. Jenn and I have a nice warm home, great friends, 3 awesome cats and families that love and support us to no end. This past year has been one that I feel I have made some positive changes. I have a very positive attitude about this Christmas Season and look forward to time with Jenn and our friends. Christmas day we're having friends over and just looking to have a great time together.


To everyone that I have worked with in photography this year I wish you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS. May your holiday be a special time and bring you lots of great moments to cherish. Stay warm and safe and here's looking forward to an awesome 2009!! My plans for the holiday....

- xbox (fallout 3, NHL 09, Gears of War 2, Rockband 2 to name a few)

- Bluray and DVD's (we rented a lot of movies, my other fave thing to do)

- Be with Jenn (go skiing (maybe) and skating, hot tubbing in Sherwood Park)

- Visit my folks in Creston, BC (depending on weather)

No comments: