Pages

20 June 2012

NBA RANT, Myriam Edit, last day of classes

NBA RANT

Looks as though the evil Heat will win a Championship....with their BIG 3 superstars.  I am a Laker fan and realize that sometimes the Lakers have brought in superstars and won Championships that way.  However, a guy like James just ruins it for me.  I really have a strong dislike of him, so not happy to see him win a title.  I don't mind Wade, but the rest of the team is bleh! :)  I hope the young Thunder can somehow make NBA history and win the next 3....one game at a time boys.

LAST DAY OF CLASSES

Today is the last day of classes for the 2011-2012 year....YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Now just final exams, LOTS and LOTS of paperwork.  Then I can shut off the brain and grab a camera or two and go crazy enjoying summer.

Todays blog edits feature the LOVELY Myriam!! Hoping to track her down for a shoot soon.  :)
-Randy

~ Myriam ~ ~ Myriam ~ ~ Myriam ~ ~ Myriam ~ ~ Myriam ~

No comments: