Pages

06 July 2009

~ Emily ~

I had a chance to finally meet Owen, a photographer friend. We were able to head to Edmonton and shoot with a model/MUA named Emily. Emily lives downtown Edmonton, so we went down by the legislature and found some REALLY cool spots to shoot. I was very impressed with Emily's ability to give a lot of different expressions and poses with very little directions. Her makeup was also great and creative. She has a lot of cool ideas and I have the feeling she could have given a lot more different looks if we had the time. I think Owen and I got some awesome shots and I look forward to seeing his edits and work with Emily. Here are a few edits from the shoot...more to come I am sure. :)
-Randy

~ Emily ~
~ Emily ~
~ Emily ~
~ Emily ~
~ Emily ~
~ Emily ~
~ Emily ~
~ Emily ~