Pages

26 April 2009

Anniversary Weekend | 7 Years



Jenn and I have been married now for 7 years. I surprised Jenn with tickets to Leonard Cohen. He played at Rexall Place last night. At 8pm he took the stage and kept on playing for 3 hours. Jenn and I loved every minute of it. I think the best surprise was hearing the Webb Sisters. They were singing backup for him and also starred in the most emotional song "If it be your Will" which pretty much moved everyone in Rexall with it's beauty. I made sure I bought their music off iTUNES today since the CD was sold out last night at Rexall.

It was a great anniversary. I also got Jenn a Nintendo DSi (blue) and she loved it too. We ended our night at Boston Pizza for some much needed food after the 3 hour concert. Yummy Pizza. Today I am just still feeling happy from all that awesome music.
-Randy

1 comment:

Cptpoland said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like it was a blast. On thing though.... could you please please turn off that music player? I started the video you posted, and suddenly Def Leppard started playing.... :)... Cohen covering Def Leppard??? Wow that must have been a great concert :)
The moment I visit your page I immediately start scrolling looking for that player to shut it off. Unless you are getting paid for using it :)