Pages

31 December 2008

My Fave Photo of 2008

If I had to pick one single image I loved best of 2008, it would be this one:

~ Hope ~


I was driving home from Edmonton after shooting with Bill Cowen and saw this in the rear view mirror of my car. I pulled the Matrix over between the yellowhead and rolled down my window. I was using my big lens, the 70-200mm 2.8 IS, and managed to capture a few good shots. This one was my fave of them all. I really feel a spiritual boast from this shot, it just came at a time in my life where I really needed some inspiration and this image speaks to my heart. It really gives me hope and a feeling like God is real and a part of my life. I was asked by someone to capture a picture of what I felt hope would be and this is what I gave the person who asked me. It was awesome because this person asked me to find this picture a weeks before I captured this. I felt like it was God's way of helping me with my homework. :)
-Randy

2 comments:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

THis is my favorite shot of yours as well !

Rachel Schultz said...

I think you are right, it is an awesome photo that couldn't be replicated if you weren't at the right place at the right time!