Pages

04 September 2008

Tired


I am very tired. This whole back to work thing is exhausting. However it's been a great start to the year. I have really positive vibes about the year.
I do love that NFL football started today. Jenn's not so thrilled as she is NOT a big football fan. Well, the weekend is around the corner and I am looking forward to going to our friend Nestor's farm for his annual Corn Roast. It'll be a good time I hope. Also, there is always NFL football and I hope my Fantasy team does well. This is my rookie year as a fantasy football player. I am entered in a league with a teacher from work who won it last year. I hope I do okay and don't finish last.
Well, off to bed I go. This edit is a previous shoot with a model named Jen. She shot with my 5 times and is a fun and natural looking model to work with. I am just loving lightroom 2 and was able to fire off this edit really quick using the POWER of my new HP. Love the 64 bit system and 6 gigs of RAM.

No comments: