Pages

13 June 2008

Really Cool Photographer

I don't know much about this photographer but James Christianson is one very talented dude. He is a professional from the good old USA. My Mom sent me a link to his work and I was quite impressed. He has a really wonderful style and I think what I like most is the way he uses the dof in his work. Also he seems to have a GREAT variety in his lenses. It's always fun to see work at such a high level. It's definately not just good equipment that makes his work so good, I have seen work from photographers with amazing gear and yet it makes no difference to their "BAD" photos.

Take a look at his work and I'll be shocked if you don't find it impressive. :) Anyway, the weekend is here and the theme is REPORT CARDS.......(insert Darth Vaders Theme here)......
Looking forward to shooting some pictures of Chandra and her man Pat this weekend. She's a very cool staff member at my school.

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

Oh he has some great candid captures !

I love the fun and excitement in his pictures which I am trying to get my clients to be a part of.