Pages

09 May 2008

Need more targets


Another week of school is over and I am happy the weekend is arriving. I hope to get out there with the new lens and start capturing some new photos. Potential targets this weekend are, Jenn, April and her Fiance, Kelly and Tanya, Anna and Stan the Man and not sure who else will get captured by the 70-200...maybe unsuspecting buffalo or wildlife on the drive in to Edmonton.

I'm off to see a doctor this morning so hoping that goes okay, I am not worried but when you get to be old like dirt (like moi) you have to start to wonder when u go visit the doc. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Here is a 70-200 shot of Nahla.....

1 comment:

Rachel Schultz said...

hopefully everyone will see your new lens and be more than proud to stop for a pose! I can't wait to see your people photos!!