Pages

11 May 2008

Great Weekend





Warm weather and fun times with the 70-200. I also got to meet Mr.Bill Cowen while he was shooting a wedding at the Museum. Was there with some friends shooting them and he recognized me and came over to say a quick hello. He is a VERY cool photographer and super nice. I had even said to Jenn I wondered if Bill would be shooting a wedding there since it's pretty much the time of year for weddings already. There were like 4 or 5 of them going through pics when we were there.

Church was also good on Sabbath, we went to Red Willow again and had a good time hearing Pastor Dan talk about parenting. I wish more parents would smarten up and start learning that saying No to kids is not always a bad thing. Like Pastor Dan mentioned, we're a society that spends more time training our animals then we do our own kids....and it's basically true.

So this weekend I got to shoot Tanya, Jenn, Stan, Anna, April and Andy.....very cool for me since I wanted to give my 70-200 a good workout. :)

-Randy

No comments: