Pages

13 May 2008

Feeling Bleh




Not sure what I am fighting but my body is just drained of energy. I was exhausted yesterday and near the end of the day I felt like I could fall asleep at any moment. I got home and was able to stay awake for awhile but then just passed out on the couch with Nahla cuddling me on my lap. I was super tired and I don't often snore but I think I kept Jenn up a long time snoring last night. I think that's a sign I am not feeling so well either.
Thanks to Tammy for sending me some wedding business. Unfortunately I am already quite busy this summer and won't have many opportunties to shoot weddings as I am already quite busy. However I am available for portrait work.
Well, hope to have a better day with less exhaustion issues then yesterday.
-Randy

No comments: