Pages

12 May 2008

70-200 Is a DREAM to Use

There is nothing bad I can say about this lens. It rocks and goes far beyond what I expected. It's so fun to use. Yes, it is a pig to carry around but wow does it take sexy pictures. I love using it and I am VERY excited to do more work with it now. The 2.8 rules.....I was stuck with shooting at 2.8 all weekend just because the bokeh addiction I have is quite HIGH. I love those "fuzzy" backgrounds.
Long weekend is coming this week. I am excited to have a 4 day weekend. Grass needs cutting, hopefully tonite I can fire up the old mower and see if it survived a winter of being parked in our shed. This weather has been so nice. I want to get out with my mountain bike and lens and see what nature shots I can get around the Vegreville area. Hopefully that is also something I can do this week. My goals are:
  • finish the floors off (laminate work)
  • clean basement (it's a mess)
  • cut grass and work in the yard
  • clean the garage (mess as well)
  • edit pics for April and Andy :)
  • take more 70-200 pics
  • play some GTA :)
  • Read some books
  • Read my Bible :)
  • Sleep more
  • Eat right
  • Spend lots of time with Jenn
  • play some Petrof
  • and more....

No comments: