Pages

22 April 2008

Snow Day

Today was a day two of some VERY nasty cold and blowing snow day. The buses were finally called off today and still 3 of my students managed to come. Parents must have felt cabin fever and needed a break. I feel kind of silly as all the Edmonton teachers stayed home and didn't come out. I could of been in my warm home with my kitty cats. Oh well, I hope the drive home goes okay. I thought today was the best day weatherwise....Monday was the worst for my drive. Just goes to show in Alberta you don't have to drive very far to encounter different weather. I think the Edmonton weather must be worse then what I am dealing in the Vegreville area. Well, only a few days left in this week, just Wed. and then Thur. and we've got Friday off....and it's my 6th Anniversary! :) We're going to be probably picking up the new car and having a fun day on Friday! :) Anyway....I am stuck at work with an empty school and a handful of kids...I should of stayed home....lol....my bad....:P Go SHARKS tonight, hoping they eliminate the Shames in game 7....also cheering for the Caps to take out the Flyers......
-Randy

No comments: