Pages

11 April 2008

Friday





Good hockey news today. All is well again, as Calgary got shut out by the Mighty Sharks. :) I laughed when Iron Mike had a melt down on the bench when the Shames took penalty after penalty. Hehehehheheh, poor Shames....playing like typical goons in the playoffs. They forget that skill play is where the league wants to go and beyong Iggy they are just not skilled. If they didn't have Kipper they'd be down 2-0 already.

The weather is also turning WARM this weekend. Hope to get out there and take some nice shots of some spring meltdown. I need some new images to throw on to the website. :)

I am confused again by my friend Tammy, I thought she bought the 70-200 2.8IS canon lens I crave....hehehe. I am sure she'll have it soon, I need to start saving those dollars. Here are some shots from the lastest wedding I shot....congrats to Linda and Yves. I was able to shoot some pictures of them at the beautiful location of Fort Edmonton, at the Selkirk Hotel. Linda was a beautiful bride and I wish them both a happy life together.
-Randy

No comments: