Pages

12 March 2008

Yay last Day


It's been a mini-week for me. Tomorrow I hand over the fun (madhouse) to a sub and go to a convention in Edmonton. I get to stay at the RiverCree hotel on Thursday night. That will be fun to see what kind of rooms they have there.

I Also am excited to just have a break for a couple days. Spring break is coming and the kids need a break just as much as I do. My students have been VERY emotional and I can sure tell they need a break from school. The weather is nice, snow melting. How can I tell it's spring? (I can't believe I am making this joke) well, the Oilers are about to start golfing it appears (sniff, sniff, sigh)....I do expect the Shames to lose in the first round to whoever they play. It's a proven fact that the Calgary Insanes love to play golf over hockey in the playoffs.

I still need to do some soul searching about what website template to select from bludomain. Seriously considering going with one that Joey Lawrence went with for his site. It's a pretty sweet one and I think it'd fit with the style I shoot with.

Also, I had an idea today for a shoot. For some reason I have been loving the colours Orange and Purple. I am looking for models that have a lot of purple or orange to do a shoot on this theme with. I have other ideas too, but really want to do the Orange and Purple idea. :) They are fun colours, Phoenix Sun colours too.
:)

No comments: