Pages

04 March 2008

March Madness


March is here and I do not feel ready for all of the things that need to be done. I have a conference coming up mid-March, report cards, Celebration of Learning and another PD activity related to special education. Basically, it's a lot of stuff and I feel a bit pressured. People can say what they like about teachers....but wow we do a lot of stuff. I love the profession but it seems like come Sept. we are strapped in to one wild and crazy roller coaster ride. Little breaks throughout the year, like Spring Break, just seem like chances to stop and catch your breath before rushing off again on another wild and crazy ride.

I am VERY excited because it looks like March will be the month I get my website. I am going with a bludomain and hopefully be able to launch it in time for my Spring Break. I can't wait, it'll be fun to show off my photography in such a polished and professional manner. I love the addition of music to the website, to me it's a perfect combo. Tammy is close to launching her bludomain site and I can't wait to see it go live. On a closing note, I am very pumped to pay off my credit card...hehehe, my reward is a 70-200mm 2.8 piece of Canon goodness. :) (DROOOL)
I am also making March a month to work on some personal stuff. I have made myself some goals and hoping I can stick to them. I really want to be a better person and feel I have not put enough effort in to reflecting on the man I am. Sometimes life seems to pass by in such a way that I get too lazy, too easy going about things. I really hope I can make this a mad month of professional work, photography work and self-improvement work. :) Go Randy! (my inner cheerleader speaking)

1 comment:

Smiley Eyes Photography said...

The site is rockin' hope you get yours soon !

I am working for the same lens ! They sure aren't cheap !!!