Pages

27 March 2008

Last Day Before the big BREAK! :)

Well, for the last two days I've started my day of teaching at 6am and arrived home at 8:30pm, last night was 9pm. Long days of dealing with a lot has me very excited for a chance to relax. I really appreciate some of the feedback I've got on my blog. It's not a lot but it's nice to know there are a few people who can relate and understand. I really feel like I am able to breath now with the space I've tried to give myself.

I am excited for my Mom and Dad to arrive. I saw them on June 10th, 2007 for my Birthday. They were here with my sister, Eddie "the eagle" and my nephew baby Caleb. They will share my spring break with me and it'll just be sweet to hang with them. Watch some hockey with my Dude aka Dad. :)

I hope to do some more work on the website....keep checking cuz it's gonna get even better I hope.
-Randy

No comments: