Pages

25 February 2008

March is getting closer....



The weekend was fun. I managed to do 2 photo shoots. Lindsey came out with her friend Rachel to the studio. It's kind of a long story how I met Rachel and how she is connected to Lids. A few years ago when I started working with models, I was on modelmayhem and looking for models to shoot with. Many of the more popular models had rates and would not agree to do TFP with me...so being in need of faces for my portfolio and wanting to shoot for experience, I went anywhere and everywhere looking for models. I joined myspace and there met Rachel. She hadn't modelled but I thought she was a beautiful face and would look amazing in front of the camera. Around then I had met Lids as well and after asking her we did 2 shoots together over a period of time. Rachel and I kept in touch and always talked about shooting. She lives in Red Deer and we just never got around to making the shoot happen. Then I join facebook and added both Lids and Rachel. I then discover they are childhood friends and went to school together in B.C. when they were little peeps.
Rachel drove up to Sherwood Park where Lids lives and they drove out together. I have to say for a newbie to photo shoots Rachel was awesome. She relaxed and really did a great job in posing. I hope she'll be able to shoot with me again. Lids was awesome as always too, her laugh is awesome and I highly recommend anyone to work with her. She's fun and knows how to work the camera with her "big" eyes. :) Well, it's Monday!!! yipeeee and I can't wait to survive until Spring Break. Weather is warm this week and I feel productive. Hope to get lots done at school, home and with my photography. I really want to fine tune some things with my photography and get myself set up to start doing some even better work. Have a GREAT WEEK everyone! :)

No comments: